Diagnose SHURflo Pump Problems
The pump is the heart in the anatomy of a sprayer. This is by far one of the most important parts in your spray equipment. It requires regular maintenance so it can function as efficiently as possible. The 8000 Series Diaphragm Pump is SHURflo's most widely used agricultural pump. There are two styles in this series: automatic-demand and bypass.
Automatic Demand Pumps vs Bypass Pumps
Automatic demand pumps have a pressure switch on the head that will shut the pump off when it reaches the desired pressure rating. When you spray the wand, releasing the pressure, the pump will turn back on. Bypass pumps are not equipped with a pressure switch and continuously run when the pump has power to it.
If your pump suddenly starts acting up, use this helpful infographic to troubleshoot possible problems.
SHURflo Pump 8000 Series Troubleshooting
Sometimes repairing parts in your pump just won't do it and replacing it might be the best and most convenient solution.
Shop SHURflo Pumps
SHURflo Check Valve Troubleshooting & Repair
Subscribe to the Latest News, Repair Videos & Helpful Information from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Sprayer Depot Video Library:
Be among the first to know when we release new repair videos, exclusive sprayer 360º video tours, new product releases and more - subscribe to Sprayer Depot's YouTube Channel:
NEW Product Line: Hose Reels by Kings Sprayers®
The #1 Choice for Quality Hose Reels
Kings Sprayers® has expanded and is now offering hose reels! These reels are proudly built by Kings Sprayers at Sprayer Depot's Orlando headquarters. They feature stainless steel inlet swivel and internal pipe, an aluminum frame that's lightweight and corrosion resistant, and a 2-year limited warranty.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and in stock orders are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Lawrence, Kansas, Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, Grapevine, Texas, and Acworth, Georgia for fast shipping.
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page. We are honored to be named to Bizrate's Circle of Excellence for outstanding customer reviews!
- Join the Sprayer Depot Loyalty Rewards Program!
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!