Considering a Fiberglass Tank Sprayer?
Get More Fiber in Your Sprayer Diet - Just What the Doctor Ordered!
Fiberglass tanks are a good alternative for some specific spraying needs. The poly tank has long been the standard and most common type used in sprayers. Fiberglass tanks may never reach the level of popularity of its rival poly tanks, but the number of requests for Kings Sprayers with fiberglass tanks has continued to increase over the past few years.
Custom Fiberglass Tank Sprayers
Kings Sprayers are proudly built in the USA by Sprayer Depot. One of the key differentiating factors of Kings Sprayers is that they are fully customizable, and that customizations don't necessarily automatically cost more (pricing is based on component costs and not special fees for changes and modifications). Here are 3 Myths About Custom Kings Sprayers.
A Full Lawn Truck in a Pickup-Sized Sprayer
In this case, good things do come in small packages! This Kings fiberglass tank sprayer packs a lot of punch in a smaller footprint, relatively speaking. It was designed specifically for lawn & landscape spraying, as well as tree spraying and pest control. It fits perfectly in most pickup trucks or can be mounted on a flatbed. Key features include:
- Custom Honda GX240 Engine with both electric start and gear reduction directly coupled to FMC John Bean R10 Piston Pump
- High quality thick fiberglass tank with dual compartments - 300 and 100 gallon
- Easy to use 3-way valve bank for suction/agitation/bypass
- Dual electric Hannay hose reels with 400’ of 3/8” ID hose and custom roller guides to easily reel hose in/out
- Custom backpack and handheld sprayer holder
- All aluminum construction
COMING SOON! Kings Sprayers 400/200 Split Modular System
The production team is hard at work on a 400/200 split modular system fiberglass sprayer! Ideal for lawn & landscape and tree spraying, this sprayer is a must for spray professionals. More details coming soon!
Subscribe to the Latest News from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Expanded Product Line: Kings Sprayers QuickShip 3 Point Hitch Sprayers
Customize AND Get it Fast!
Kings Sprayers has expanded offerings for 3 Point Hitch QuickShip Sprayers now making it possible to customize your sprayer and still get it fast. QuickShip Sprayers ship out the same day when ordered by 12 Noon (ET).
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Kansas City, Missouri and Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!