Disinfect Indoor Areas and Stop the Spread of COVID, Flu, Viruses & Bacteria
Shop the Industry's Best Foggers at Sprayer Depot
Manufacturers have finally caught up from the COVID rush and we are receiving regular shipments of Airofog and Curtis Dyna-Fog® foggers. These foggers have become the top choices by professionals disinfecting and cleaning in schools, airports, office buildings, and other public spaces.
While we believe we should be able to maintain stock of the two foggers highlighted in this post, inventory and production does continue to fluctuate. If you have questions about current inventory levels, please call, email or webchat with us.
Top Foggers at Sprayer Depot
Curtis Dyna-Fog® Hurricane™ ES Fogger
The first US electrostatic patent was issued in the late 1940’s. Nearly 40 years later, Curtis Dyna-Fog®, Ltd. (Westfield, IN USA), a 60 year world leader in design and manufacturing of spraying and fogging equipment was issued their first electrostatic patent. In 2011, Curtis Dyna-Fog® brought the two patented technologies together to create one of the first low cost, hand-held and most innovative sprayers ever created, the Hurricane™ ES.
- Long life, high performance air flow blower/ motor atomizes and circulates spray efficiently and effectively via 3 high flow atomizing nozzles.
- Safe for the operator...no expensive high pressure pump, compressor or dangerous pressurized tank system is required and no small nozzle holes to clog.
- Environmentally friendly...NO BATTERIES REQUIRED
- Illuminated Power Supply for Added Safety
- Average Hotel Room treated in less than 1 minute
- Made in USA
- Produces a stable electrostatic charge.
Airofog® USA Flex ULV 120 Cold Fogger
The Airo Pro Flex 120 fogger is built with a rugged 700 Watt induction motor and fan generating an amazing 38,000 RPM and air speed of 426.5 feet per second with the ULV traveling in excess of 40 feet! This is almost double the speed of any of the competitors' products!
- Always move starting from the furthest corner against the exit towards the exit. This will minimize the exposure time to the substance.
- Walk through the area to be treated slowly, taking into consideration the application time.
- Always keep a minimum distance of 1m between the nozzle and all objects Short bursts of mist is acceptable aimed at a suspected or contaminated area, which should leave no traces of substance on the surfaces.
- Keep the aerosol to rest for as much time as possible, preferably 2-6 hours with the recommended minimum time of 1 hour.
- Open the outdoors and windows to circulate the fresh air of the treated area.
- The ideal application time is the cooler period of the day, e.g. early morning or evening when insects are most active.
- The ideal wind speed is 3 to 6 mph. If the wind speed is higher than 9 mph, the substance is quickly dispersed and is weakened on the effect, we suggest to avoid fogging under these conditions if possible.
- The ideal direction is starting at the point upwind of the area to be treated and keeping the nozzle downwind at chest height.
As always, if you need help selecting the right fogger for your needs, please contact our knowledgeable Customer Service Team. We are happy to help!
Subscribe to the Latest News from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Expanded Product Line: Kings Sprayers Modular Sprayers
Use the Space You Have More Efficiently!
Kings Sprayers has expanded offerings for modular sprayers, which aren't limited by one large frame, but instead components are placed on individual frames. With an unlimited number of possibilities, configurations and spray applications, flexibility is the name of the game with modular sprayers!
Learn More about Kings Modular Sprayers
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Kansas City, Missouri and Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!