Soft Washing With Delavan Diaphragm Pumps
Guest Blog Post by Delavan Fluid Power
Soft Washing is a cleaning method used with low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove bacteria, mildew, algae and other stains from roofs and building exteriors. Different from power washing, soft washing is the preferred method of cleaning recommended by Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association.
Delavan Fluid Power has been working with the Soft Wash industry to manufacture the strongest 12V diaphragm pumps the industry demands. Our top selling Soft Wash pumps are the 5800 and 5900 Series 5GPM diaphragm pumps and our FB2 & FB3 Series 7GPM diaphragm pump models.
Our FB2 and FB3 models are 100 PSI pumps with 7GPM of flow allowing enough lift to safely and easily spray roofs from ground level. The FB3 has a special reinforced diaphragm to offer better life and performance in high demand and high-pressure spraying applications. In house and commercial testing has shown up to 3 times the life of our FB2 when used at pressures over 80 PSI.
Our 5800 and 5900 Series 5GPM pumps is perfect for all your spraying needs while running lower amperage than our FB series. This pump is better suited for anyone running a soft wash system with increased flow restriction. If you are using the FB2 or FB3 Models and notice pump cycling or fuses tripping due to system flow restriction, dropping down to our 5GPM series pumps is the easiest way to get your soft wash system running at optimal performance without having to drastically change your systems components like hoses, wands and fittings.
Sprayer Depot also provides Delavan replacement parts for all our pumps at only a fraction of the cost of a new pump. We offer replacement pump heads, diaphragms, motors and valves for when your pump begins to lose performance. Keeping backup parts equipped in your toolbox is an easy way to keep your business up and running with minimal downtime. It takes about 3 minutes to replace a pump head on your 12V pump and the only tool you need is a screwdriver!
Subscribe to the Latest News from Sprayer Depot
Receive the latest blog posts, product announcements & company news direct to your inbox:
Expanded Product Line: Kings Sprayers Modular Sprayers
Use the Space You Have More Efficiently!
Kings Sprayers has expanded offerings for modular sprayers, which aren't limited by one large frame, but instead components are placed on individual frames. With an unlimited number of possibilities, configurations and spray applications, flexibility is the name of the game with modular sprayers!
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Shop our interactive online catalog
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah, Kansas City, Missouri and Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. We ship worldwide. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!