Sprayer Depot is proud to carry John Blue's pumps. You will still find them listed on CDS - John Blue on our website for the time being. Once our customers have had a chance to adjust to the name change, we will be updating the website. Same great products, still available from your #1 source for spray equipment - just with an updated name!
CDS-John Blue Company Brings Back Original Company Name
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 5, 2019 - Huntsville, AL — CDS-John Blue Company announced today it is transitioning its company name back to John Blue Company, the name they were founded on in 1886.
For more than a century, the name John Blue has been synonymous with legendary, reliable agricultural products. John Blue is known for being an award-winning pioneer in the agriculture market with a commitment to outstanding design, uncompromising quality and world class customer service. “As we continue to grow and evolve with new and innovative products, we remain committed to building on our exceptional reputation,” said Craig Mashburn, Director of Sales and Marketing.
“Given our great history, the majority of our customers still refer to us as John Blue Company. When they see the name John Blue on a product, they have an expectation of quality and reliability that goes with that name. Our decision to bring back our original name of John Blue Company is to build on our legacy and connect our name with the positive impressions this name has gained over many years in the markets we serve,” said company CEO Mike Bowman.
The name change is effective immediately and will be fully implemented and communicated in the coming months.
About John Blue Company
John Blue Company manufactures agricultural and industrial pumps and accessories for a wide range of applications including irrigation, liquid metering, and chemical injection. For more information, visit our web site: www.johnblue.com.
New Product Line: Kings Steel Sprayers
Kings Sprayers are now Available with a Rugged Steel Frame
Kings Steel Sprayers are built on steel frames, designed to stand up to harsh conditions and use, while offering cost savings over the original aluminum frame Kings Sprayers. They are an ideal entry-level sprayer for those just entering the spraying industry, or those who spray more infrequently.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email email@example.com
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah and Kansas City, Missouri for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!