Look Out for Mother Earth and Increase Spraying Efficiency
We often talk about tips to get the most out of your sprayer, but how about tips to minimize our ecological footprint? Here are three easy ways to reduce our impact by spraying responsibly.
1. Maintain Your Sprayer
Spraying season is in full swing, which means your sprayer is getting used more often and should be service more often to minimize waste. Worn out parts can lead to leaks and dribbles, allowing liquids to seep out in unwanted places and leading to less effective coverage of the areas you actually wanted to spray.
Replace spray nozzles and maintain or update spray guns, calibrate your system, change the oil, and inspect the hoses often. Routine maintenance of your equipment will go a long way in keeping water and chemical waste down and productivity up. Our Resources Page includes several videos and manuals on maintaining and repairing spray equipment and accessories.
Popular Spray Guns at Sprayer Depot
2. Choose the Right Equipment for the Job
Would you use a saw to cut paper? A firehose to water potted plants? They would be totally inefficient for the job at hand. It's the same with sprayers - choosing the right equipment for the job is key. When selecting your spray equipment, consider the type of project and the coverage area to determine the right pressure and droplet size to maximize efficiency. You want to ensure you are not overdosing and causing unnecessary pollution and contamination.
Spraying Dicamba this season? Here are the best Hypro and TeeJet spray nozzles for the job.
3. Aim for the Right Time
Timing is everything! Decide when and how often you should spray. Take into consideration the weather and how the temperature can affect your spraying efforts. Good timing will not only provide cost-saving results but will also reduce the amount of chemicals used and wasted.
Whether your project is big or small, these tips can help your business become more eco-friendly. Spray safely and responsibly!
New Product Line: Kings Steel Sprayers
Kings Sprayers are now Available with a Rugged Steel Frame
Kings Steel Sprayers are built on steel frames, designed to stand up to harsh conditions and use, while offering cost savings over the original aluminum frame Kings Sprayers. They are an ideal entry-level sprayer for those just entering the spraying industry, or those who spray more infrequently.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida, Salt Lake City, Utah and Kansas City, Missouri for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!