3 Steps to Get Ready for the Busy Season
Spring is almost here and that means that the spraying season is about to begin for many of our customers. Here are three steps you can take to make sure you've got everything ready for the ramp up to busy season:
1. Check The Temperature
Only operate your sprayer when the outside temperature is above freezing. If liquid freezes in any of the lines or hoses, it can cause damage and affect the performance of the sprayer. If needed, spray hose is easily replaced and is available by the roll or the foot in the Sprayer Depot online store. Giving the hoses a good once over before spraying season is a good idea anyway - replacing older hose is a good precautionary effort to head off downtime in the future.
2. Flush Your Sprayer
Before starting your sprayer for the first time this season, flush it out with clean water. After a long winter of sitting idle, it's important run water through it to flush anything that may have worked its way into the system. It will also help "wake up" seals, hoses and moving parts.
3. Restock Extra Parts and Repair Kits
Keep stock of extra parts and repair kits on hand can really save you during a breakdown. We ship orders fast, and most parts of the contiguous United States are within one to two days of our distribution facilities, but that can still be downtime that throws off your schedule and slows you down. Having as much on hand as possible to preemptively combat typical breakdowns from the "usual suspects" will save you in the long run.
Popular parts to keep on hand include spray tips and nozzles, pump repair kits, and spray gun repair kits (like these parts for the popular JD9-C Spray Gun). Spring is an ideal time to take inventory, and restock extra parts.
Need help planning for the busy season? Give us a call and we will be happy to help you stock up and guide you through preparing your equipment for Summer.
New Product Line: Kings Steel Sprayers
Kings Sprayers are now Available with a Rugged Steel Frame
Kings Steel Sprayers are built on steel frames, designed to stand up to harsh conditions and use, while offering cost savings over the original aluminum frame Kings Sprayers. They are an ideal entry-level sprayer for those just entering the spraying industry, or those who spray more infrequently.
Sprayer Depot is committed to serving you!
- Order at sprayerdepot.com, call 1-800-228-0905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat available at sprayerdepot.com
- Have a question? Email email@example.com, or call our knowledgable Customer Service Technicians at 1-800-228-0905
- Orders over $100 enjoy FREE Shipping (some exclusions apply), and are shipped out the same day when ordered by 5pm (ET)
- Sprayers ship for a flat rate to the 48 contiguous states
- QuickShip Kings Sprayers are ready to ship same day when ordered by 12 noon (ET)
- Central Florida Showroom open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 7800 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando
- Orders are shipped from distribution centers in Orlando, Florida and Salt Lake City, Utah for fast shipping
- Want to hear what customers say about Sprayer Depot? Visit our Customer Reviews page.
Sprayer Depot specializes in spray equipment, parts and accessories for commercial use. Agriculture, horticulture, lawn & landscaping, and pest control industries, as well as theme parks/resorts/hotels, and golf & recreational facilities shop at Sprayer Depot. Kings Sprayers are proudly made in America at the Sprayer Depot headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Happy Spraying!