Manufactured with top of the line components and a lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum frame - this Kings 300 Gallon 3 Point Hitch Sprayer includes a boomless nozzle and manual hose reel with 300' of 3/8" ID Hose. Mounts directly to your tractor with ease. Spray up to 12 gpm or up to 300 psi depending on your application and use the boomless attachment to spray large areas quickly and precisely. Add in the custom chemical rack and corrosion resistance of the Hypro Silver Series Pump and this sprayer can't be beat!
**This sprayer also includes the chemical rack on top for storage. All Kings Sprayers are customizable to your liking.**
Spray large areas like golf courses, athletic fields and pastures with less-frequent stops for tank filling with this 3-point hitch sprayer.
- This model is equipped with Hypro 7560XL Roller Pump
- Pump capable of 12 gpm at 540 rpm and 300 psi
- Made in USA
- Aluminum manual hose reel with 300' of 3/8" ID Hose
- Boomless Nozzle with 22' swath (manual ball valve control)
- Custom chemical rack for storage
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum frame is lightweight, chemical resistant and will never rust or need painting
- Actual Item Weight is 500 lbs
- Manual or electric hose reel with desired length of hose
- Add on 12' or 18' foot spray booms
- All sprayers are customizable to your liking
5 year frame / 5 year tank / 1 year parts and labor (limited to manufacturer defects)
69" L x 44" W x 58" H
Flat Rate Shipping Policy for Kings Sprayers:
All standard, pre-assembled sprayers listed on our website with a capacity of 200 gallons or less will ship for a flat rate in the Continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Any sprayer over 200 gallons and/or custom sprayers are EXCLUDED (for example, dual tank sprayers totaling over 200 gallons, multiple hose reels, custom frame, custom booms, etc). The flat rate fee is calculated based on the frame type (Skid, 4-Wheel, 3 Point Hitch, etc.), the state the sprayer is shipping to and the address type. Please see the map linked here to find the shipping cost for each state and frame type. Residential addresses and lift gate service will incur an extra fee. If shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift the flat rate is as follows: Skid sprayers and 3-Point Hitch sprayers ship for $199/299 depending on the destination state; 2-Wheel and 4-Wheel sprayers ship for $299/399. Lift gate service will add $100 to the rate and residential delivery will add $200. If you have any questions on the shipping cost please don’t hesitate to contact one of our helpful Customer Service Technicians.