Manufactured with top of the line components and a lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum frame - this Kings 200 Gallon 3 Point Hitch Sprayer with 18' Boom is 2nd to none! Mounts directly to your tractor with ease. Spray up to 12 gpm or up to 300 psi depending on your application and use the boom attachment to spray large areas quickly and precisely.
Spray large areas like golf courses, athletic fields and pastures with less-frequent stops for tank filling with this 3-point hitch sprayer.
- Equipped with Hypro 7560XL "Silver Series" Roller Pump
- 18' spray boom with manual selector valve
- 50' of high-pressure spray hose and a high-pressure spray gun with quick disconnects are included for hard-to-reach areas
- A high-output eight-roller PTO-driven pump delivers 12 gpm at 300 psi
- 3-point hitch sprayer unit can easily spray up to 30' through the spray gun
- Adjustable pressure regulator and hydraulic jet agitation
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy for one person to hook it up and is chemical resistant so it will never rust or need painting
- Quick-disconnect 540 rpm pump adapter
- Category-1 3-point hitch mount
- Dimensions: 47"Lx44"Wx54"H
- Made in USA
- Actual Item Weight is 377 lbs
All standard, pre-assembled sprayers listed on our website with a capacity of 200 gallons or less will ship for a flat rate in the Continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Any sprayer over 200 gallons and/or custom sprayers are EXCLUDED (for example, dual tank sprayers totaling over 200 gallons, multiple hose reels, custom frame, custom booms, etc). The flat rate fee is calculated based on the frame type (Skid, 4-Wheel, 3 Point Hitch, etc.), the state the sprayer is shipping to and the address type. Please see the map linked here to find the shipping cost for each state and frame type. Residential addresses and lift gate service will incur an extra fee. If shipping to a commercial address with loading dock or forklift the flat rate is as follows: Skid sprayers and 3-Point Hitch sprayers ship for $199/299 depending on the destination state; 2-Wheel and 4-Wheel sprayers ship for $299/399. Lift gate service will add $100 to the rate and residential delivery will add $200. If you have any questions on the shipping cost please don’t hesitate to contact one of our helpful Customer Service Technicians.