Hypro's new line of diaphragm pumps is the 9915 Series. Manufactured by Bertolini in Italy in a wide range of flows and pressures to meet your spraying needs. The D1504 has hardened black oxide aluminum heads and manifolds for increased corrosion resistance. Duramax diaphragms combined with a crown shaped piston ensures smooth operation and less diaphragm ruptures. Maximum flow rate is 38.8 gpm and max pressure is 725 psi.
Diaphragm pumps are widely used in the landscaping, pest control and agricultural industries. Hypro pumps are manufactured in a wide range of specifications and are most commonly powered by gas engine, electric motor or PTO.
- Max flow: 38.8 gpm
- Max pressure: 725 psi
- Shaft: Dual 1-3/8" Male PTO Shafts
- Port sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 3/4" Male NPT outlet
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic, Duramax
- Pump Heads & manifolds: Aluminum
- Housing: Aluminum
- Max fluid temperature: 140°F
- Weight: 80 lbs