The 35 Gallon Skid w/150psi Pump & Agitation is a professional and reliable sprayer that gets the job done. The 35-gallon, non-corrosive, all-aluminum skid style frame of the tank with two handles for easy loading on a trailer, utility vehicle, or truck is large enough for any application. The 12-volt pump is ideal for spraying pesticides, herbicides, fertilizer, and corrosive cleaning solutions.
- 12 volt self priming Automatic Demand SHURflo 8030-813-239 diaphragm pump 1.6 gpm, 150 psi
- 30' of 3/8" clear PVC reinforced spray hose
- Manifold with ball valve control for agitation
- 3/4" tank drain
- Large 5" fll well with vented lid
- 15" Trigger Jet spray gun
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- In-line suction side filter
- Durable 35 gallon polyethylene spot sprayer tank
- Warranty: 5/5/1 - 5 year tank, 5 year frame and 1 year parts and labor (limited to manufacturer defects)
- Dimensions: 40" L x 20" W
- Weight: 46 lbs
Sprayer works great
Thanks for choosing a Kings Sprayer - we appreciate your business!
Just used my 35 gallon sprayer for the first time mounted in the back of my Gator 6x4. It took 4 hours to spray my 1100 Christmas trees with only 2 tanks of fungicide instead of the 4 gallon backpack sprayer with 18 tanks. What a difference. It worked great and the agitator worked good too. I have been paying someone $425 for one application so I will break even with one more application myself.
Thanks so much for sharing - we're thrilled it's working so well for you, and saving time and money! Happy Spraying!
Exceeded expectations by far
Great to hear! We're happy to have your business!
Love the sprayer , just what I expected.
Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking a minute to tell us about your experience!